Terms and Conditions
- All guests must be of at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in at the Hostel.
- All guests booked on monthly basis at any of the ABUZZ properties, have to give 15 days prior notice before checking out.
- Monthly booking will be count on basis of 30(thirty) nights. All other bookings which is having stay of less than 30 nights will be titled as daily booking.
- We are not family hostels and recommend you to reserve Hotels if travelling with family.
- Smoking and Vaping is not permitted inside the hostel premises besides the designated smoking areas
- No drugs and alcohol allowed on any hostel premises.
- Any guests who purposely/accidentally cause damage to the property, eats/ consumes alcohol in the
room, smokes inside the room/property will be subject to penalties as suggested by the property manager.
- Any guest breaking the house rules, consuming illicit substances, and conducting a wrong behavioral
approach, can be asked to leave the property immediately. These rights are retained by the property
manager, who may, upon scrutiny, cancel your booking without being liable to raise any refunds.
- Abuzz does not take any responsibility for your goods. We are not liable in case you lose your
goods/valuables during your stay. Keep a good eye on your stuff and have a great stay with us.
- Abuzz reserves the Right to admission
- Non Residents/Visitors are strictly not allowed in the sleeping pods.
- Pets are not allowed in any Abuzz Hostels.
- We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid Government Photo ID and Address
proof like Driving license, Aadhar card for Indian nationals during check-in. Student IDs are not
- Guests with local IDs will be permitted to stay at the hostel. For e.g., residents of Mumbai will be
allowed to stay at Abuzz Mumbai.
- 24-hour check-in permitted but the earliest checkin times will remain 1:00 PM .
- If you are arriving very early, it is recommended you book the previous night. You are welcome to
wait in our common room if you would like, but for 3-4 am arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night.
- Guests will be asked to pay in advance minimum 50% to upto 100% of their booking amount to confirm
their bookings by the reservations team at any point after they make the booking. This Advance is
strictly non refundable
- We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in
- Credit cards accepted
- The prices are exclusive of Goods and Service Tax applied by Government of India and will be charged
extra above the room rates as per the rates defined by the Government.
- Breakfast is not included in the room rates. It will be charged for separately.
- We are a travelers’ hostel that includes group stays and long stays.
- Any person or group breaking the house rules, consuming illicit substances, and conducting a wrong
behavioral approach, can be asked to leave the property immediately. These rights are retained by the
property manager, who may, upon scrutiny, cancel your booking without being liable to raise any refunds.
- If you have booked a room through the use of a travel agency or an online travel agency (such as
Booking.com, goibibo and makemytrip), you must cancel or modify your booking through the agency that you
used to make the booking
- To cancel your reservation, Intimation has to be sent by email to the property email id 72 Hours prior
to check in date and check in time for free cancellation. Otherwise the total booking amount will be
- We are much better over email than phones. So email us with your questions before calling us.
- Eviction is at the management‘s discretion. Guests who choose not to follow the above Hostel Rules
will be asked to leave the hostel with NO REFUND.
- Customers are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at all times when
on Hostel property and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this
requirement may result in a Customer being asked to leave the Hostel in which event all sums due shall
become immediately payable by the customer.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Hostel‘s liability for any loss or damage suffered by
Customers shall be limited to that which arises out of the negligence of the Hostel‘s employees,
subcontractors or agents.
- Legislation: Should any disagreement befall, it will only be dealt with in State of Maharashtra
court. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Indian Law and the Courts of the Maharashtra
shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Customer’s rights as a consumer under consumer protection legislation from time to time in force
shall not be affected by these Terms and Conditions. The Hostel may, from time to time, change these
Terms and Conditions without notice, however it will use its reasonable endeavours to inform Customers
as soon as is reasonably possible of any such changes.
- The Hostel will not share Customers personal data with any third parties for any reason without the
prior consent of the Customer concerned. Such data will only be collected, processed and held in
accordance with Hostel‘s rights and obligations arising under the provisions and principles concerning
- No failure by the Hostel to enforce any provision in these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a
waiver of the right to subsequently enforce that provision or any other provision of these Terms and
Conditions. Such failure shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach and
shall not constitute a continuing waiver.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or
unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and
the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- You agree to defend and indemnify Abuzz, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of
their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands,
recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including
but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
- You or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
- Your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- Your use of this hostel.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- As a condition of your stay in this hostel, you warrant that you will not use this hostel for any
purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.